02 August 2009

Mademoiselle de Paris (or Boston, DC, Chicago?)

Currently listening to my "Best of France" cd - cheesy, simple, dated, but very entertaining. It's Sunday morning, again, and this time around there are a few things on my to-do list. Can't really consider this a Lazy Sunday - not to say I have had a boring weekend by any means. I did the usual Ninfa's trip (without the parents - they went to Houston), but had a delicioso meal with Ann and her in-town friend, Stephanie. Drinks followed at Austin's on the Ave...delightful evening! Yesterday, well, I procrastinated and did not do any school work, but produced a scrumptious Ratatoutelle Pasta dish with a yummy salad and a Malbec glass of wine!

I did start researching internship destinations this weekend and have "narrowed" them down to Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Dallas/FortWorth, and Austin areas. HA! Hardly a narrowed list....I am very interested in leaving the state, despite my anxieties about leaving family, friends, and spending a year away from my comfort zone. If God places it within my reach and provides for this to happen - I might just have to accept the opportunity. Here are the candidates...I have also posted Winter pictures because, well, it's not like Winter in Texas.



















Chicago, IL







Washington D.C.















Boston, MA





Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

~No winter pictures - looks the same!












Austin, TX












Yay for new beginnings. Yay for stepping out into a new world. Yay for opportunies, and yay for change.
C'est magnifique! (Best of France still playing....)